7/27/16 7:55 am EDT
Ryder System, Inc. (NYSE: R), a leader in commercial fleet management, dedicated transportation, and supply chain solutions, today reported second quarter earnings and revenue. Results for the three months ended June 30 were as followsmore...
- Q2 GAAP EPS from Continuing Operations of $1.38 Down 14%
- Q2 Comparable EPS from Continuing Operations Down 5% to $1.56
- Record Q2 Total Revenue of $1.7 Billion Grows 2%; Record Q2 Operating Revenue of $1.4 Billion Up 4%
- Revised Full-Year 2016 GAAP EPS Forecast Range of $5.49 to 5.64 vs. prior forecast of $5.79 to $5.99
- Revised Full-Year 2016 Comparable EPS Forecast Range of $5.90 to $6.05 vs. prior forecast of $6.10 to $6.30
7/25/16 10:05 am EDTRyder has supplied eight new Mercedes-Benz Actros 44-tonners on lease to Route Logistics as part of the Rockingham-based firm’s expansion plans.The addition of the eight Actros 2543 Streamspace 6x2 trucks takes Route Logistics’ fleet to 16 tractors, all supplied by Ryder.Founded in 2005 by MD Paul Clifton, Route Logistics grew gradually in its first 10 years from one truck to four, but ambitious growth plans drawn up in the past year have meant significant fleet expansion. Route Logisticsmore...
7/20/16 3:28 pm EDTRyder is continuing its programme to refresh its trailer rental fleet with 160 new trailers, all fitted with full LED light systems with side repeater markers, and Microlise telematics. The tracking technology will help its customers cut fuel costs, increase security and boost efficiency, while allowing Ryder to provide more responsive mobile and on-site servicing and maintenance.This latest investment includes 105 tri-axle and five tandem-axle urban curtainsides from SDC, and 45 tri-axle GRPmore...